Punctures... We all get them. Big Moose Tyre & Track Toowoomba will get you back on the road in no time.
Most punctures can be done while you wait. While repairing your tyre we will also pressure check and inspect all your other tyres including the spare. You will also be given a professional assessment and honest report on the nature of the puncture.
At Big Moose Tyre & Track Toowoomba we do not short cut and use temporary plugs. All tyres are removed from the rim, the rubber ground out and special adhesives used to properly patch the tyre. The tyre is then reinstalled on the rim, rebalanced and put back on the car.
A properly repaired puncture does not in anyway detract from the tyres structural integrity. Just remember any puncture that is located in the side wall of the tyre are unable to be fixed.
Agricultural and construction machinary can suffer large punctures and substantial tyre damage. It is not uncommon to see fist sized holes in these applications. Big Moose Tyre & Track Toowoomba can handle these issues. Our mobile service trucks can remove damaged tyres and refit replacements promptly. The tyres will be sent away to a professional tyre repair company to return them back to good working order. This process normally involves a 3-5 day lead time.
Next time you are unlucky enough to get a puncture in Toowoomba call into Big Moose Tyre & Track. There is no need to book in!
Special offer - $10 puncture repairs for cars and light commercial vehicles
- $10.00 REPAIR OFFER ONLY APPLIES TO CAR AND LIGHT COMMERCIAL VEHICLES OF 1 TONNE OR LESS CAPACITY
- MOTORBIKES, TROLLEYS, LAWN AND GARDEN AND OTHER SMALL TYRES ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS OFFER
- REPAIR WILL BE CARRIED OUT IN A PROFFESIONAL WAY THAT MEETS INDUSTRY STANDARDS
- BIG MOOSE TYRE AND TRACK HAS THE FINAL SAY ON WETHER THE REPAIR IS VIABLE AND OR SAFE
- OFFER DOES NOT INCLUDE REPLACEMENT TUBES
- DURING TIMES OF HIGH WORK LOAD WE MAY REQUEST YOU LEAVE THE TYRE WITH US FOR PICK UP LATER